Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Things that Don't Matter

This past weekend I got a hair cut I really hated, and I thought that money could fix it. Well I was wrong and I spent about 100 dollars on extensions I definitely will not be using, so yeah I'm selling those...

I have been putting my hair into a pony tail, a half pony tail or pinning front strands to the back. What really sucked was I was going to be around a shit ton of people at a festival. Anyways I went and my hair really didn't matter.

What did matter was that I saw Outkast live, who where absolutely amazing, the best live performance I had ever witnessed in my life, they played every song I could have ever dreamed of! I honestly felt blessed to be in their presence. I saw Kanye West as well, which was really cool he put on a great show even though Kim Kardashian didn't come out to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment