Friday, August 31, 2012

Breakfast is The Most Important Meal of The Day!


It is so important to eat breakfast everyday, it gives you energy and saves you from stuffing your fat ass during lunch. I made myself some scrambled eggs with tomato and jalapeños :3 (I'm mexican if you can't tell) and had a huge apricot. This morning I listened to Azealia Banks (I know I'm really late on her) she's stuck in my head a lot through out my days recently. I am now just waiting an hour to pass me by so that I can work out ;p boo! I really really hate working out, I don't hate it but ugh idk i'm so lazy.


Also the photo of the eggs isn't mine, I got it off google images. 

1 comment:

  1. Most important meal of the day sjkldfjaf Gary’s way

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m98w7kEdcS1qmt85zo1_500.gif

    ReplyDelete