Friday, March 1, 2013

Pet Peeves (Part 2)


Being the normal American citizen that I am, I often go out to eat. A lot of the times it gets pretty busy, so I come across people who complain about waiting for their food. Which is understandable, I do it too sometimes. But what one of my pet peeves is when people state their frustrations aloud so that they can get their food before I do AND get it for free. A lot of people, including me, have been waiting the same amount of time if not longer than these people who complain. If you’re going to walk into a restaurant that’s busy, expect to wait for your food; it’s common sense. 


It's happened so many times that I feel like i'm going to break out and be like uh MA’AM CALM DOWN, THERE ARE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU OKAY!? I HAVE BEEN WAITING LONGER THAN YOU HAVE SIR SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN! R U THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND? OH I’M SORRY WE DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE BEYONCE, MAKE SURE THIS BITCH GETS HER SHIT REAL QUICK! BEFORE ME WOULD BE GREAT! NO! OKAY!? FUCK YOU! I hope someone spit in your food.

No comments:

Post a Comment