Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Worry Bout Yoself


Recently I’ve been a baby bitch about how I feel ugly and girly stuff like that but what I have to do is remind myself what the source of my initial problem is. Recognizing that what makes me feel self-conscious isn’t exactly in the fault of society, but instead it’s me. It’s impossible to change the minds of those who think negatively of my appearance and even if It was possible, I’d still feel the way I do at times. The only thing I have control over is the way I feel about myself which is great because most days, I really like who I am. I believe that the things I find interesting are in fact interesting and captivating. I’ve got a particular sense of humor, that I myself, find both witty and charming hahahaha. I like who I am, who I am is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment