Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All I Own Are Jeans


I cleaned out my closet to get rid of all the ugly clothes I have, which is what I imagined to be at least 60 percent of all I own and I only got rid of 10 things… I really don’t know what happened.

So I guess my wardrobe consists mostly of good jeans and sweaters, and then I have really worn out shitty tops.  I’m always willing to shed some extra cash on my jeans than I would on a top. I don’t even like paying for tops unless it’s really fucking cheap or it has a really awesome graphic on it. Another issue I’ve come across, all I have are graphic t-shirts, I have NO cute blouses. Which is probably why people confuse me for being a high school student (and I guess I look pretty young too).

Agh, I’m about to be 20 years old in just a few days and I have no blouses, anyways I’ll probably still only buy graphic t-shirts lol. I've been dying to get a 6-eyes UNIF shirt but its as expensive as my jeans and I don't know what to do, I waaant ittttttt aaghh whyyyy it's so cuuuutteeeee it has 666 as eyes ;~; (the other shirt is just cute lol) 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment