Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Hate Mayonnaise ;~;


I make a lot of mistakes when it comes to my food choices. For example, I will over eat and then feel like throwing up, or eat something that looks good but is bad for me and then feel like throwing up, or just eat anything and then feel like throwing up (just kidding).

Last week I went out to eat with my boyfriend and I wanted something healthy (which doesn’t really exist unless you’re eating at home) so I suggested Subway… Subway is probably the worst place you could go to for a sandwich, ever. On top of that I made it worse by trying to jazz up my sandwich, I added avocado and honey mustard. I’m not exactly sure what my thought process was combining those two flavors together; not to mention I don’t like giving people the power to control how much of a condiment can go into my food. I could have been trying to purposely make my life suck more than it already does, or blame my unhappiness on something, or someone... sshhhhhh.
Subway isn't the problem here, although I can say that their employees squeeze their bottles too hard but for the most part it's me. It really is a troubling problem to deal with because I look like a serial killer tearing apart my food in front of the person who made it. I order my food and just keep adding things that make it worse and worse and then look at the employee like they don't make me want to kill myself. 
oh god it makes me laugh but It’s really sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment