Thursday, September 19, 2013

Alright Y'all

Today I finished my very first exams for both my biology and math class.

I have been studying since last Sunday for my biology test and I think I did all right, yeah, I'm feeling all right. I recognized a lot of the material on the test but I was sometimes stuck between two answers.

I personally find that the most important thing about taking your very first exam in a course is learning how to successfully prepare for the next one.

As far as my math exam goes, well, I can honestly say I didn’t do well, but it was of my best abilities at the time. After deciding I’d focus all of my time on my biology test I knew I wasn’t going to get the grade I wanted. Regardless, I’m going to be okay with whatever grade I receive because I know that my next test will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment