Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Each Life


Last year (if you read my post) I made a movie for my English class recreating Battle Royal. It was a little cheesy but nonetheless I worked very hard on it. Anyways, this year for my English 223 class I made another film and I wanted to post it here for you all to see!

It is a split screen, live action movie about a day in the life of two women living in the 50’s. It’s not very detailed acknowledging that its only 3 minutes long but you can see the differences between two lifestyles. The woman on the left is less privileged than the woman and on the right… we know how the fifties work as far as race goes.

Enjoy!

My friend Naz and I worked really fucking hard on this ;~; and we had her brother do special effects when we were done to make it look pretty.

I guess I'd like to dedicate this to my film teacher from highschool Mrs.Vlaming for teaching me the essentials of how to make a film! I think she'd be proud of what I've made.

3 comments:

  1. It turned out so much better than expected ;__; hahah

    What did your teacher say about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Nothing! LMFAO OMFG HE SAID NOTHING, he said "wow, that was great!... Alright, whos next?"

      Anyways I'm getting an A in his class hahahhaha

      Delete
  2. I just got back on this and am lurking your blog haha
    Anyways, this was great!

    ReplyDelete