Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm Done *drops mic*


I finished my spring 2013 semester just yesterday and I’m nervous about all of my grades, I’m not sure I did as well as I hoped to. Agh really disappointed in my decisions in the month of April, once I took on two jobs I was cramped with schoolwork and nothing good came out of it. I wasn’t sleeping, I couldn’t study, I was so stressed out I cried a few times, I broke out and my paychecks were shit.

Although disappointed, I’m Glad its done with. I’m taking a pilates class starting in June and I recently resigned from my job at Gap, so I hope my skin clears up and I can start exercising again. 

Even though my jobs drove me crazy, I’m actually really sad that I’m leaving Gap. I’ve never been treated so nicely by my managers before, they were always thankful for the work I did and always respected my priorities (sorta, but good enough). They even said I’m welcome to come back if my other job doesn’t work out, which was so nice to hear, BUT I hope that I can make a mark once Lush opens for business and create great relationships with all of my managers and coworkers so that I don’t have to (go back to Gap). 

No comments:

Post a Comment