Thursday, August 15, 2013

Can U Pay My Bill$?


The new school year is coming soon which means it's time to buy books and pay my monthly tuition fee. Last year my family members were constantly nagging me to get a job (because its SO easy) after my parents paid for all of my schooling (which I am completely thankful for).

I'm proud to say that this semester I've paid it all on my own! I'm sort of broke but I did it, and I’m really happy about it. I even bought myself something today.

Even though I'm really nervous for what’s coming up, I am somewhat eager to finally give my brain new material! SCIENCE!!!!!!! ALSDKJFA DLAU2U34U80QWJFASD 


I can't wait for my order to come in, I always buy atleast one pair of BDG Jeans when Urban has their $39 sale

2 comments:

  1. Are they like amazing jeans? And that wallet is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty good quality, the mid rise is SO flattering too!

      You should try the mid rise style, high rise is weird lol

      Delete