Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Science Is Cool?


Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about change and about the route I’ve decided to take. This coming Monday I start my very first science course. I’ve successfully managed to finish all of my prerequisites first so that my brain could focus on what was most important towards the end of my degree. The end is near now and I am admittedly frightened of what my life will become afterwards. I’m sure it wont be drastically different, but that’s what is legitimately scaring me the most. I couldn’t even change my major if I wanted to; I don’t love anything, I have no hobbies, I’m not passionate about anything, I’m not talented, I don’t do anything.


I really hope I end up loving my major because I don't know what i'm going to do. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm majoring in Biological sciences which also includes physics, and a lot of chemistry.

      I have no idea what i'm going to do with my degree let alone my life lol, i hope i find something I like soon.

      Delete