Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hallowwwweeeennn



I was Wednesday Addams for halloween (see my hair was in braided pigtails lol) :-) So what happened today was I went trick or treating with my good friend, I didn't get a bunch load of candy but I don't need much. My boyfriend accompanied us (I love seeing him! he's so tall and manly I looove it haha) and also provided the ride down the street, cause we some lazy ass bitches. We came back to my house and watched some nasty movie where a guy got his balls cut off )-: and then left to a "party" more like what you call a kick-back which wasn't that bad, I just didn't know anyone! Over all making it a pretty good day, considering I stay home all the time and am consumed with homework. Also side note: this is my 50th post! which is like so cool oh my god. 

2 comments:

  1. omg you look so cute!! I love Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you madam, i saw your tweet on your fire fighter costume haha it was cute!

      Delete