Sunday, October 14, 2012

What The Fuck Man


Piano is my most stressful class, I just got to a chapter in my book that is way more advanced then the one previous to it! There is no clear transition its just goes from 2 line songs to full page songs with sharps and all that fancy shit -I can't do it. I tried to practice yesterday and completely failed, I don't know how i'm going to do this. I need someone to actually teach me, I haven't been taught anything from my teachers; they assign me a chapter to practice on my own but have never taught me how to play the piano! And they have the nerve to grade me! This course was supposed to be a stress-free fun class and it's turned out to be the complete opposite, I didn't feel this way before until we were assigned a new professor she’s a complete bitch I can tell.

I'm going to try to learn the staff tonight so I can at least know what the fuck i'm supposed to be playing >;p 

No comments:

Post a Comment