Monday, October 1, 2012

October Is Here!


I finally have some time to write on here! I've literally been doing hw/studying since I got out of school last Thursday. I just took my midterm for my Political Science class and I don't know how to feel :o I don't feel very confident, but I don't feel terrible, I just feel okay.

Anyways, I'm just really excited to have some time to myself!!!! AAAGGHHHH my nails have looked like shit for the past month, and I barely took a shower this morning after 4 days -__- (don’t mind me I’m just disgusting)

I recently downloaded Azealia Banks’ mix tape Fantasea, yes omg amazing. I highly recommend it!

Also excited for Halloween now that it’s October! hell yeah, I want to be the Statue of Liberty, or Jackie Kennedy, this year. Political and Historical costumes are the best in my opinion, but I'm really second guessing myself on my options because I kind of want to do something cool like Lil' Kim HAHAHA, not literally but just something of that nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment