Thursday, December 13, 2012

Awe Yeah, It's That Time of Year Again

Today I went to my nephew's winter concert and I couldn't stop my camera from shaking because I was laughing so hard and also probably because I was holding it up for 10 minutes straight; I'm very proud of myself, good thing I got deez muscles. Also, yesterday I got all of my Christmas shopping done; I really just have one more thing to buy for myself hahhahaa. I will be ordering a ticket to The Killers show here in just 2 weeks! They have been on my list of bands I want to see before I die, they never play shows here so i'm really excited! 



Enjoy this very relevant song :-) and this is a screen shot of the video I took of my nephews performance lol he's in the first row in the red pajamas hahhahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment