Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Actual Killers Show


The Killers show was absolutely amazing! I had a great spot in the crowd and I was close enough to see all the details on the band members faces. This was the first concert I’ve been to where there were no flaws; I mean they did such a great job and I was so content that I even forgot about how much I wanted them to play ‘All These Things That I’ve Done,’ which they did! They took turns playing an equal amount of new and old stuff, which was really great for someone like me who was only familiar with songs from Sam’s Town and Hot Fuss. They shot out confetti on their last song in the shapes of thunderbolts for their new album Battle Born and some in the shape of a K in their signature font, that I managed to take home with me teehee. The show ended really late, I got home at 2 am! Over all it was all really magical! I would have to say The Killers over all gave me this sense of gratitude for Las Vegas; it’s nice to know something great came out from here, and it made me feel proud :’-)

These photos really don't do my spot justice because Brandon Flowers looks tiny, but he was literally only 3 to 4 yards away!



No comments:

Post a Comment