Sunday, January 6, 2013

Moving Along


I have a job interview at Gap this coming Tuesday, I really hope I get it!  I’ve had a previous group interview there and I suppose I didn’t do well because I didn’t get the job lol. It sucks that most jobs I apply for end up holding a group interview because I'm really bad at them. One thing I really hate about group interviews is that they (managers) usually want their applicants to ‘jump in’ and answer questions and it ends up all awkward and nerve wrecking. I really hate cutting people off but what I hate more is when other people cut me off and I’m always the polite one to let others go before me. I usually end up the last person answering questions and it doesn’t make me look very good. Anyways, I’m going to swallow my pride and cut people off this time while simultaneously trying not to look like a douchebag. I have high hopes this time around because last time I had braces and this time I've got a clear retainer baby awe yeah and I'm smarter than the normal citizen -as far as Las Vegas goes ahhahahhaa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment