Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cows That Surf

I'm going to start making a film based on the first chapter [Invisible Man] of "Battle Royal" by Ralph Ellison; I'm really excited and have high hopes for it considering I have about 2 month's to complete it and I took 2 or 3 years (I forgot lol) of Film Studies ;-). 

I learned a lot in that class and i'm hoping all of the information just comes back to me. I've really been missing the whole process of filming for so long and i'm so happy I have a chance to experience it again. Depending on whether I'm proud of the final result, I want to upload it on here and share it with the people who look at my blog!

Here's a little tune I happen to really like right now because I recently came across it on a playlist titled "for girls who don't exist" (which is initially why I decided to click on it). I don't really know if this band or song is popular which may be a reason that I'm completely uncool because I barely discovered/listened to it. Regardless, the song is really mellow and I hope who ever listens to it enjoys it as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment