Saturday, November 24, 2012

Things I Need




So basically I have a folder on my desktop labeled 'Things I Need' and I was planning on checking these baby’s off my list this coming week because I really want to reward myself for all my hard work this semester. This will probably be the most I’ve ever spent on a pair of shoes but I feel like they’re a good purchase because I know I’ll wear them very often and they'll last me a long time. The thing that sucks is that they're back ordered until January 19th and there’s no way in hell I'm waiting that long to get my hands on them, so I'm just going to find them in stores. I just really hope this brings my mood up because lately I’ve been feeling a lot like Citizen Kane (without the big house and loads of money).

I’m also thinking of buying a fragrance that I can wear everyday because I want to smell good; I think it’ll make me a happier person. I remember my friend Wilma wore the same perfume everyday to school, and its actually really admiring that she did that. It’s sort of like a theme song to your favorite tv show na mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment