Monday, November 5, 2012

Lazy Eye


A lot of the times there are a lot of things going on around me and I my mind just goes blank; kind of like how a dog does when there are too many people around them at once, and they want a chance to know each and every person but they don’t have enough time. This may or may not be clear, but it’s the best way I can describe it.

Most of my life, personally and academically I believe that I understand concepts or what people are telling me, but I don’t sometimes. It’s not so much that It’s tough for me to understand, but I’m unaware of when I’m zoning out or not paying attention to the right things. A lot of people may not understand what I’m trying to say and may think it’s a bunch of bullshit but it’s real. I don’t do this on purpose to hurt anyone’s feelings, or to add another B to lower my GPA.

It is one of the most embarrassing things to have my fault pointed out, as if I’m purposely not listening because I purposely want to feel like a dumb ass. Or I didn’t try hard enough, or that I simply didn’t care to listen or understand something/ someone. This is completely untrue; all of it is complete bullshit. I try so hard to be the best person I can be everyday. You know It just wouldn’t make sense if I walked out of my door every morning and said “You know what? Today I’m going to waste my time by not listening to anything anyone said to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment