Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Love Living D.T. For These Reasons

I'm attempting to make a peter pan collar necklace today, because i've found a bunch of cute D.I.Y's on it! I hope it turns out cute. Also tomorrow my little brother is going to be in the Veterans Day parade near my home in the down town area. I'll be going to that because I love America and our Veterans! I'd also like to add that I love Down Town, because I live in the very middle of Las Vegas and it really doesn't take more than half an hour to get anywhere! Although a lot of people say theres lots of bad things happening down here, it never really happens; or at least I live fairly comfortably haha. It's very beautiful (minus the crack heads) and the houses are all different, and I like it!!! I'm sure my friend Naz can agree, she also lives in the area. It's pretty sweet at times you just never have time to appreciate it. 

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if the collar comes out good! I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I went to go buy the stuff at michaels and I ended up buying studs and rit dye to make my pants all cool and ombre hah

      Delete