Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Getting crafty

I have this folder full of pictures labeled "things I want to make” and It’s filled with clothes, room decorations, and a bunch of other cool stuff. I love D.I.Y's, they are so much fun!

My Friday starts at approximately 3:20 pm tomorrow, so I’ll be occupying my time with that but I also have some reading and homework to do.

School has definitely been a little tougher and more difficult than ever before because I don’t have all the things I need for my classes.

I’m mostly worried about my piano class because I don’t own a keyboard, so practicing is very limited. I’ve played a few instruments in my life time and I know that I could be really good at playing the piano it’ll just be a little tougher because I can’t practice as often as I'd like. I really want my musical skills to shine through!!!!! I feel it in my body, I know I’m supposed to be good at playing. I plan on getting my own keyboard in a month. It sucks but I should just try to be positive about the opportunity to learn a new instrument. 

No comments:

Post a Comment